I love this commercial.
One of the reasons why I love it so much is because this kid is just so happy, no matter what comes his way. I don't necessarily believe that it is his diaper (hence, the Huggies title) that is making him so happy, but never the less, he is an awesome example of joy. I love this commercial because when I watch it, I think of how different his attitude is to how most people in this situation would react if this sequence of events were to take place all in one day. But the way that this kid walks around with that smile on his face, no matter what his day has been like, haha... makes me want to do that every day here on campus because it really stands out and sets him apart...people notice when you act differently. It's that kind of joy, and that kind of approach to life, that makes everyone kind of wonder where your joy comes from. It's an awesome way to spread the joy of Christ-- by a big smile, and by having positive attitudes when encountering minor, everyday annoyances that we sometimes stress over. This commercial reminds me to take those things lightly, because when living life in Christ, we have so much to be joyful about! Our focus should be Him, not the everyday hang-ups that are more frustrating than significant.
No comments:
Post a Comment